Slash Commands are specialized commands that players may use in-game to perform different actions such as an emote animation or setting up their guilds.
To make a macro using a slash command, type the following without the brackets:
/macro [title] [command/text]
So to make a "follow" macro, type:
/macro Follow /follow
... and a hotkey will appear with "FOL" on it which can then be placed on a hotbar.
Below is a listing of all of the current slash commands available to players in Dark Age of Camelot.
- A toggle allowing loot to be picked up automatically if in range.
- When near a Bind Stone, binds your character to the location.
/charcopy [Server] [Character Name]
- Copies your specified character to the Pendragon test server from the specified server. To read more about Character Copy, see Copying Your Characters to Pendragon.
- Used to copy characters to another account, see Account Splitting for more information.
- Doubleclicks whatever you have targetted.
/cloak on | off
- Causes player's cloak to be visible or invisible.
/duel accept | challenge | surrender
- Accepts a duel, challenges the target to a duel, or surrender to a dueling opponent.
- Automatically follows the target, assuming you are moving at the same speed as the target.
/friend [Player Name]
- Adds the specified player to your friends list.
- Displays the current guild buff information to guild members on any server within a cluster.
- Displays the range between you and your current Ground Target.
/helm on | off
- Causes player's helm to be visible or invisible.
- Toggles the hood on and off when wearing a hooded cloak
/lastname [Preferred Last Name]
- When used at a Name Registrar NPC, the /lastname command will apply the selected lastname to the character. You may use /lastname by itself to clear a character's current lastname instead of applying a new one.
- (This command has been disabled) - Players that have a level 50 character on any server may create level 20 characters on any other server by typing /level and clicking on their trainer.
- Displays the in-game map system with the map of the zone you're currently in
- Allows player to purchase multiple items from the merchant.
- Prevents situations where a player outside of his or her group is healing, for the purpose of leeching experience from a monster kill, without his or her consent. Note: Turns off effects of healing, regen, and some artifacts.
- Pray near your gravestone to receive some experience back
- Switches to the specified quickbar (each quickbar has a number assigned to it)
- Displays all of your current keybindings
/qbind [bar#] [slot#] [quickbar#]
- Binds a new key. Example: /qbind 1 2 2 will bind a key to Quickbar Page 1, Slot 2, QuickBar 2.
- Logs out your character
- Brings up the quiver window (TOA ONLY)
- Takes all arrows in the quiver and drops them to the ground
/qunbind [bar#] [slot#]
- Gets rid of a keybinding
- Prints out a random number between 1 and the number specified; Used primarily for decision making in-game
- This command works similar to /gtrange but is based off of your current target rather than your ground target.
- Release corpse to a nearby keep or tower lord, must bind to the lord first. Only available to certain classes.
- Releases your character from death and returns him to his binding point. You may type /release house to release to your home if you have bound in one.
/release city | house
- When dead, releases the player to his or her capital city, or to their house if they have one.
- Will repair static objects (keep doors, siege weapons), not armor
- Displays the character's respecs that are available.
/respec [Specialization Line] | all | realm | mythic
- This must be used while targeting a class trainer. Awards the player a single-line respec of the chosen trained specialization line, or a Full Respec of all trained specializations, or a Realm respec which includes all Realm abilities (passive and active), or the Mythic respec which is a combined Full and Realm respec.
- Character sits down. See also: /sit
- Used by the Sputin's Legacy RA to autores yourself after death.
/roleplay on | off
- Flags a player with an tag to indicate the player is a role player.
/rp on | off
- Typing "/rp OFF" will disable gaining realm points for your character. Typing "/rp ON" will re-enable the gaining of realm points. Typing "/rp" with no parameters will display the current state of this flag ( ON or OFF ), it will not change the state.
- Salvage raw goods from an item; may only be done by crafters with high enough skill
- Used to set your title.
- Character sits down
- Provides players with guild, alliance, realm, realm mates and realm news.
/spacing normal | big | huge
- Sets the spacing settings on Bonedancer minion pets in a formation; Normal is the default setting.
- Makes your character sprint.
- Character stands up
- Displays a window with your character's current statistics (HP healed, resurrections performed, and your current gamplay "I Remain Standing..." score)
/stats rp | killrp | kills | deathblows | irs | heal | resurrect
- Displays stats for the specified type for the current gaming session
- Toggles anonymous settings for real time online statistics garnered from the /stats commands
- Logs character out of the game and resets location to a nearby spot. Use when stuck in world geometry. If /stuck fails to correct the problem, please /appeal using the "Appeal: Stuck" category.
/target [Player Name]
- Makes [Player Name] your target, only works on allies.
- Opens the class training window.
- Upgrade a keep door; must have high enough skill in woodcrafting to perform this task
/xp on | off
- Typing "/xp off" will disable gaining experience for your character. Typing "/xp ON" will re-enable the gaining of experience. Typing "/xp" with no parameters will display the current state of this flag ( ON or OFF ), it will not change the state.
/boot [Player Name]
- Kicks a player out of your house
/bountyrent [personal | guild] [#]
- This will allow players to directly pay for their house rent with bounty points, rather than purchasing tokens which may not be correct in value.
- Delves the target house.
/houseface [Guild Name | Lot Number]
- Points to the specified guildhouse of the guild noted, or the lot number noted in the command. /houseface alone will point to one's personal home.
- Allows everyone to enter the home
/housefriend player | guild | guildlevel [Player Name | Guild Rank's Name]
- Adds a player, guild, or guildlevel to your house friends list.
- Brings up the housing manual in-game.
- When in the same region as a given lot, /houseloc (lot number) will tell you the owner's name, the zone name, and the x and y coordinates within that zone.
- Automatically picks up and places all decorations from your house and garden into available space in your inventory. It will only pick up decoration objects - not Merchants, Vaults, or Tradeskill Tools.
- Toggles whether or not your merchant's items are included in the Player Market Database.
- You may pull less than the full value of cash off of your consigment merchant with this command. Note: Values given in coppers (i.e. /settle 20000 results in removing 2 gold from the consigment merchant)
- Toggles your house's information displayed on the Herald on or off.