|The Ghostly Harvest|
|Pumpkin Moon Rising|
Visit the pumpkin patches in the Frontiers, then return to John Tobin near the Camelot gates outside of Cotswold.
Ah, hello young *class*. Care to help an old scholar out?
I have heard of a certain peculiar phenomenon, during this haunting time of year. Pumpkin patches have appeared throughout the frontiers. Some have appeared in areas of great bloodshed, others seem to be located in relatively undisturbed glens just off the beaten path. But each is inhabited by a spirit of some kind.
I have recorded as much as I can of these spirits, trust mostly to the reports of adventurers. Some have brought stories of the spirits being quite friendly, others have not retured at all. But none have brought me to the answer to the final question: what is the root cause of these strange goings-on?
Visit the pumpkin patches in the Frontiers, then return to John Tobin near the Camelot gates outside Cotswold.
- Visit the Pumpkin Patch in Jamtland Mountains
- Visit the Pumpkin Patch in Yggdra Forest
- Visit the Pumpkin Patch in Breifine
- Visit the Pumpkin Patch in Crauchan Gorge
- Visit the Pumpkin Patch in Mount Collory
- Visit the Pumpkin Patch in Snowdonia
- Visit the Pumpkin Patch in Forest Sauvage
- Visit the Pumpkin Patch in Pennine Mountains
You have neared the end of your quest. Only four more patches remain. Be cautious, they reside in the most dangerous areas of the Frontiers. Return to John Tobin in Cotswold.
Well done, no more worse for wear. The frontiers are dangerous enough without these dark minions. It is my hope that the information that you have gathered will help me defend the barrier should a breach occur. Take this as a token of my thanks.
- 73 gold 52 silver 37 copper
- Majestic Cap of the Hallowed
- Fierce Cap of the Hallowed
- Striking Cap of the Hallowed
- Hardened Cap of the Hallowed
- Empowering Cap of the Hallowed
- Shimmering Cap of the Hallowed
- Battled Cap of the Hallowed