A Dragon's Curse Campaign Chapter 2[edit | edit source]
The campaign continues! Find the Blood Stone!
To start chapter 2:
- Speak with Commander Selan in Childe’s Tomb in Dartmoor.
- Plan your next move with the Drakulv traitor, Garmr in Drakulvhamn in Malmohus.
- Visit Salle the Glimmer Fairy in the Rift in Sheeroe Hills.
The entire dungeons are now open for exploration!
Quests:[edit | edit source]
- Several new quests and quest types have been added to the dungeon:
- Normal Quests – Can be done as a solo player.
- Elite Quests – Will typically involve a small group to complete. These are marked (Elite) in the quest’s title.
- Battlegroup Quests – Will require a battlegroup to complete. These are marked (Battlegroup) in the quest’s title.
- Campaign Quests – Will have varying degree of difficulty. These are marked as [Cursed] in the quest’s title. They also state if they are achievable (Solo), as a (Small Group), or require a (Battlegroup).
- All quest credit is battlegroup credit (but can be completed as a solo or group as well).
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Aurulite and loot changes:
- The Aurulite Merchants have new potions!
- Legacy Merchants that offer legacy Catacombs items have been added inside the dungeons.
- These will be updated with more legacy items in the coming chapters.
- The chance for all enemies in the new dungeons to drop aurulite has been increased.
- Named, non-elite enemies, have an increased chance to drop aurulite. However, they are typically more difficult than regular enemies.
- Enemies marked <Elite> always drop a larger stack of aurulite. Elite enemies are typically powerful and require several allies.
- The crafting ingredient, powdered aurulite, has been added to the loot table of the dungeon enemies
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.