Bounty Points are rewarded for killing players, and unlike Realm Points they are consumable. They are used for currency to purchase:
- Full set of Equipment in Battlegrounds
- Artifacts and credit
- Master Levels
- Champion Level EXP from merchants in new frontiers
- Various items for sale via bps bought from NPC Merchant located in Capital Cities
- Various items for sale via bps bought from NPC Merchant in Frontiers relic towns
- bounty speed gems
- experience scrolls 50/250/5,000 bounty points
- In Patch 1.109b a change was made to reward Bounty Points in the Battlegrounds at a rate consistant with their level.
- In Patch 1.110 repeatable quests in the battleground were the first in the game to reward Bounty Points for completion. Merchants selling gear in the battlegrounds were converted to use Bounty Points instead of Aurulite and the items were updated to be a full template.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.